Renovating this Summer? Come to Permit Palooza!
Annual Building Permit Palooza
Get ahead of the busy construction season and apply for your building permits before the summer rush so you are ready when the weather is!
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday May 13, 2017 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Where: Town Hall main lobby, 2101 Innisfil Beach Road
What permit applications can be submitted at Permit Palooza?
- Accessory buildings (Sheds/Carports/Garages less than 592 sq ft Sample Drawing (Sheds/Carports/Garages Package & Sample Drawings)
- Deck (Deck Package & Sample Drawings)
- Pool ( No sample drawing )
- Septic (No sample drawing)
- Demolition Package ( No sample drawing ) Please make sure all services (gas & hydro) are cut off. Confirmation letter must be provided.
- Residential Interior renovations (Sample Drawing Basement Finish and Interior Alteration)
- Temporary tents ( No sample diagram )
What do you need?
- A completed application form (Application to Construct or Demolish)
- Two (2) copies of all plans and specifications
- Two (2) copies of site plan
- Permit fees (cash, cheque or debit accepted)
- Authorization from developer where lot grading certification is pending (if applicable)
- Conservation Authority approval (if applicable) Lake Simcoe Conservation Authority or Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority
While you are here make a donation to the Innisfil Food Bank and grab a bite to eat at a food truck, and get information about services and events in your community!