In order to fill a pool by connecting to a supply of water from a fire hydrant in the Town of Innisfil, you must apply for a pool fill permit with InnServices.

Apply for a pool fill permit

To apply for a pool fill permit, complete the user fields of our Pool Fill Permit Application Form, review its terms and conditions, and submit your completed form to our customer service desk at Innisfil Town Hall.

Our staff will follow up with any questions about your application or instructions about next steps to obtain your permit.

Fees and charges

View the InnServices Utilities Service Fees for information on charges related to pool filling.