Pitch-In and help keep Innisfil Looking Beautiful!
Pitch-In is taking place on Saturday May 13, 2017.
Everyone, young and old, is encouraged to head out into their local neighborhoods and pick up litter to make Innisfil a little bit cleaner.
Sign in at your local Fire Stations by 9:00 a.m.:
Alcona - 780 Innisfil Beach Road
Lefroy - 1214 20 Sideroad
Cookstown - 23 King Street North
Stroud - 2394 Victoria Street Wet
Pre-register by April 30, 2017 to be entered indo a prize draw. Contact email@example.com or call 705-436-3740 ext. 2410
Garbage bags, gloves and morning refreshments provided!
Looking for Community Services Hours?
Contact Kim Creamer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Appreciation BBQ Taking Place at the Innisfil Recreational Complex at 7315 Street (South End)
Available for purchase:
$50 Rain Barrels
$5 Blue / Gray Recycling Bins
$15 Green Bins
Also bring your old batteries for disposal (no car batteries please)
Everyone benefits from getting involved in Pitch-In Day. A Clean and beautiful community is an asset for tourism. We hope we can count on you to assist us in our community wide efforts.
- Residents – help us create a healthy community we can all be proud of
- Youth Groups – earn badges
- Schools – promote cleanliness & self confidence
- Students – earn volunteer hours & develop the tools to make a valuable contribution to future employers through volunteerism
- Sports Groups – strengthen team spirit
- Clubs & Organizations – leading by example
- Family Participation – making a difference
- Multi Generational Groups – creating memories of giving together Get your church group – emotional boost to the human spirit
- Church Groups – emotional boost to the human spirit
- Neighbours Street Participation – come to know your neighbours better & develop new friendships
- Office/Business “Employee Participation” – develop team work & improve the morale of your employees. Opportunity to have your company featured in media
- Chamber/Business Associations –enhance curb appeal to attract consumers