A water rate study and financial plan was completed in 2015 by DFA International to recommend a rate structure and rates for the recovery of costs for supplying water to our customers. Based on the study staff present the proposed rates on an annual basis to Town Council for approval.
The 2019 Water and Wastewater Rates By-law no. 035-19 comes into effect as of April 1, 2019.
InnPower provides monthly billing of water and wastewater charges to InnServices customers. Since August 2012, you have been invoiced for these services on your hydro bill, from InnPower. The water and wastewater charges are shown on a separate line.
Monthly Billing from InnPower
- Your InnPower Utility Bill includes your monthly water/wastewater usage amount.
- All bills received from InnPower are payable to InnPower.
Benefits of Monthly InnPower Billing
The change in frequency of billing to monthly will provide customers with the ability to:
- budget and manage their financial affairs,
- detect leaks or other problems in their water services sooner and;
- eliminate the need for an extra cheque, automatic debit or in-person visit to pay for your water/wastewater services.
Your Water Consumption
Interested in finding out your water consumption? Sign up to access your account online with InnPower .
Account in Arrears?
If water/wastewater arrears occur they will continue to be transferred to the property tax account for the service address as permitted under the Municipal Act.
Please contact InnPower Customer Service at 705-431-4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org