Wildlife, such as skunks, coyotes, bears and foxes will sometimes wander in our community and at times onto residential property in the Town of Innisfil. As a property owner, it is your responsibility to manage wildlife on your property. Our by-law officers do not respond to calls regarding wildlife or rabid animals. Here are some resources you can contact for support.

Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry

The Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry provides information on how to report problem wildlife, such as bears, how to help sick or injured animals and how to prevent wildlife on your property.

Bear encounters

Learn how to prevent bear encounters, respond to bears on your property and keep your family safe. The Province of Ontario has resources to help you become bear wise.

Ontario Wildlife Rescue

Contact Ontario Wildlife Rescue for information on how to support sick and injured wild animals.

Ontario SPCA and Humane Society

Visit the Ontario SPCA and Human Society to learn more about how to help sick, orphaned or injured wildlife.