Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
All levels of government in Canada are working together to ensure the health and safety of our communities. Visit the following for the latest developments and news across the country:
- Town of Innisfil Newsroom for local updates
- All members of Innisfil Council and Innisfil’s Chief Administrative Officer are donating 10% of their monthly salaries to Innisfil Helping Hands
- Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit for health alerts and local confirmed cases
- Government of Ontario for provincial updates, including emergency orders and self-assessment tool
- Government of Canada for travel measures and Canada’s Economic Response Plan
Corporate Mask Policy
Return to Play
Starting on October 5, the Innisfil Recreational Complex and the South Innisfil Community Centre (Lefroy Arena) will be open to those with permits only. If you are interested in reserving time on the ice please visit our Request a Facility page.
We’ve made changes to how we deliver recreation programming to help keep you safe. While we have many virtual recreation programs, we know community members are eager to get back on the ice in our arenas. Our Return to Play: Arenas protocol guides the safe reopening of our indoor facilities in ways endorsed by the province and our local public health unit. Visit our Return to Play page for details.
SPARK and the Government of Ontario are connecting volunteers with community response efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic. Discover volunteering opportunities and connect with non-profit organizations on the SPARK Ontario website.