All events serving alcohol on Town of Innisfil property must abide by the following policies and regulations:

View a complete list of rental facilities to book your next event space.

Special occasion permits

You may need a Special Occasion Permit (SOP) to serve alcohol at an event on Town property. Visit the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) for details.