Innisfil Beach Park
Innisfil Beach Park provides access to Lake Simcoe for swimming, boating, fishing and winter recreation. The park covers 27.6 hectares (68 acres). We want to make sure everyone knows the rules and has a fun, safe visit to the park. If you spot anything of concern please call 705-436-3710 and leave a message for our Community Standards Officers who will respond as fast as they can. Let’s work together to make sure everyone enjoys and respects the beach. Take a virtual tour or get directions to Innisfil Beach Park.
No dogs are allowed in the park weekends and statutory holidays between 9am and 8pm. This starts the Friday before Victoria Day and ends the Tuesday after Thanksgiving Day.
At all other times:
- Dogs are allowed in the park and must be on a leash no longer than 2 metres (6 feet).
- No dogs are allowed within 15 metres (50 feet) of the water’s edge at any time.
Please show courtesy to other park users and clean up after your dog.
- Tents are allowed if they are no larger than 10 x 10 feet.
- The interior of the tent must be visible from the outside.
- Screened tents are allowed.
- Portable toilets or containment vessels are not allowed.