The Purchasing Services division of the Financial Services Department is responsible for the procurement of a large variety of goods, services and construction. This includes but is not limited to, the preparation and issuance of requests for quotations, request for proposals, request for tenders and the award of supply and service contracts. Purchasing Services works to ensure that the Town of Innisfil procures goods, services and construction contracts in a cost effective manner while encouraging an open, fair and transparent competitive bidding environment.
Although procuring goods, services and construction is the primary role of the service area, asset disposal, vendor performance, administration of the Corporate P-Card program and signing authority are also other key services performed.
To help maximize the Town’s economies of scale, the Town of Innisfil also participates in co-operative purchasing ventures with the Georgian Bay Area Public Purchasing Co-operative (GBAPPC) as well as other government venture opportunities.
The Town of Innisfil bid opportunities and other solicitation documents are advertised and available for electronic access and download from the Town’s electronic bidding system bids&tenders:
Vendors who are interested in providing goods and services to the Town of Innisfil can create a new vendor account:
Create a new vendor account
WHY does the Town post bid opportunities on bids&tenders.ca?
For any Purchasing related inquires please contact us.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Competitive Bid Protest Protocol
- Alternative Dispute Resolution – Contract Dispute Protocol
- Doing Business with Innisfil Brochure
- Doing Business with Innisfil Supplier Guide
- Suspended Suppliers List – Town of Innisfil
- Suspended Suppliers List – InnServices
- Purchasing By-law No. 032-17
- Vendor Maintenance & Electronic Funds Transfer Form