InnServices receives and treats raw septage collected by registered Septic Haulers at our New Septic Receiving Station.
Where is it located?
- At the Water Pollution Control Plant in Alcona, 1578 St. John’s Road (just north of the 6th Line)
What is the cost?
As of February 1, 2017:
- $18 per cubic meter bulk septage
- $20 per cubic meter processed waste (portable toilets, lagoons)
- $175 per gate remote fee
How do I pay for it?
- A completed application must be brought to the Water Pollution Control Plant at 1578 St. John’s Road
- An account will be set up, and fees will be invoiced monthly
Who can use the facility?
- Only Septic Haulers registered with the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change, upon approval of application
Unfortunately we cannot accept waste from RV’s
Water Pollution Control Plant (WPCP)
1578 St. John’s Road
Innisfil, ON L9S 4T9