The annual Pitch-In Day, scheduled on May 9, 2020, is cancelled to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Everyone benefits from getting involved in Pitch-In Day. A clean and beautiful community is an asset for tourism. We hope we can count on you to assist us in our community-wide efforts.
- Residents – help us create a healthy community we can all be proud of
- Youth Groups – earn badges
- Schools – promote cleanliness & self confidence
- Students – earn volunteer hours & develop the tools to make a valuable contribution to future employers through volunteerism
- Sports Groups – strengthen team spirit
- Clubs & Organizations – leading by example
- Family Participation – making a difference
- Multi Generational Groups – creating memories of giving together Get your church group – emotional boost to the human spirit
- Church Groups – emotional boost to the human spirit
- Neighbours Street Participation – come to know your neighbours better & develop new friendships
- Office/Business “Employee Participation” – develop team work & improve the morale of your employees. Opportunity to have your company featured in media
- Chamber/Business Associations –enhance curb appeal to attract consumers
Any questions email email@example.com or call Kim Creamer at 705-436-3740 ext: 2410
Thank you for your contribution to our community.
Do you have community spirit? If so, we need your help!
We are looking for nominations for the Debbie Mills Civic Pride Award
This Award continues to recognize outstanding citizens who take their own initiative and demonstrate Civic Pride by volunteering their efforts throughout the year to help keep Innisfil clean. This can be done by environmental greening, picking up litter, cleaning along the shoreline, or through an individual or business who motivates others to get involved in removing brush, debris or graffiti.
Individual, groups or a business can be nominated. Individuals must be a resident of Innisfil or a business located in Innisfil. Nomination period if from April 1 to the last Friday in May. A panel of judges will choose a finalist and the recipient of the Debbie Mills Civic Pride Award will be presented at a Council meeting in mid June of each year.
Nominations can be dropped off at the Town office or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org . Nomination deadline is 4:30 p.m. on the last Friday in May.