Want to Schedule An Inspection?
The easiest and most convenient way to book an inspection is through our Online Inspection Booking System . This allows you to select the day and timeframe that works best for you. From this page you are able to book a single inspection, multiple inspections and cancel an inspection if needed.
You can also request an inspection through the Community Development Standards Branch, by emailing email@example.com , or calling 705-436-3740 ext. 3500. Inspection booking confirmations will be sent by email only to the Reporting Contact on file (this is usually the Applicant.)
What Information Do You Need To Book and Inspection?
Please provide the information found on your permit placard including:
- Permit Number
- Project location (municipal address)
- Preferred Date and Timeframe (AM or PM)
- Type of inspection you are requesting
- Contact name, phone number and email address
Booking Your Inspection
- Please book at least 1-2 business days prior. Same day inspections are not available.
- Inspections can take place between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Inspections are scheduled based two different timeframes (morning or afternoon). The morning timeframe runs from 7:30 a.m.-12 noon and the afternoon timeframe runs from 1 p.m.-5:30 p.m. Please note: we cannot accommodate specific appointment times.