Annual Building Permit Palooza
Get ahead of the busy construction season and apply for your building permits before the summer rush so you are ready when the weather is!
The Building Department is accepting digital submissions for permit applications. Please see the list below for small permit submissions that will be accepted during Permit Palooza. Digital submissions are to be sent in via E-mail to: email@example.com. Please review the timelines for digital submissions during Permit Palooza in the chart below.
|Permit Palooza Date ||Deadline for Digital Submission||Applicant can Come in to Pay for Permit|
*Digital permit will be emailed to applicant once payment is received
|Thursday, May 14, 2020 4:30 – 8:00 p.m.||8am on Thursday, May 14th||As early as between 7pm-8pm on Thursday, May 14th (or a later date)|
|Tuesday, June 9, 2020 4:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ||8am on Tuesday, June 9th||As early as between 7pm-8pm on Tuesday, June 9th (or a later date)|
Thursday, May 14, 2020 4:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 4:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Where: Town Hall main lobby, 2101 Innisfil Beach Road
What permit applications can be submitted at Permit Palooza?
- Accessory buildings
- Septic systems
- Demolition – Please make sure all services (gas & hydro) are disconnected. Confirmation letter must be provided.
- Residential Interior renovations
- Temporary tents
*** Shoreline Properties – please note that projects proposed on shoreline properties are now subject to site plan control, permits for these projects will not able to be reviewed or issued at Permit Palooza. ***Exception – Minor shoreline applications such as decks, pools and small sheds will be able to be reviewed and issued at Permit Palooza.
What do you need?
- A completed application form
- Two (2) copies of all plans and specifications
- Two (2) copies of site plan
- Permit fees (cash, cheque, debit or credit accepted)
- Authorization from developer where lot grading certification is pending (if applicable)
- Conservation Authority approval (if applicable) Lake Simcoe Conservation Authority or Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority
While you are here make a donation to the Innisfil Food Bank and get information about services and events in your community!