Barbecuing is restricted to specific areas of Innisfil Beach Park to provide everyone with a fun, safe experience.
- Only portable and charcoal BBQs are permitted
- Town of Innisfil prohibits the use of wire-bristle barbeque brushes on Town Property.
- The operation of BBQs is only permitted in designated areas. Look for the BBQ Area Signage and refer to the Innisfil Beach Park Map.
- Ashes must be dumped in the bins provided.
- Open fires are not permitted.
Fireworks are not permitted at Innisfil Beach Park at any time.
No dogs are allowed in the park weekends and statutory holidays between 9am and 8pm. This starts the Friday before Victoria Day and ends the Tuesday after Thanksgiving Day.
At all other times:
- Dogs are allowed in the park and must be on a leash no longer than 2 metres (6 feet).
- No dogs are allowed within 15 metres (50 feet) of the water’s edge at any time.
Please show courtesy to other park users and clean up after your dog.
Consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the park.
- Tents are allowed if they are no larger than 10 x 10 feet.
- The interior of the tent must be visible from the outside.
- Screened tents are allowed.
- Portable toilets or containment vessels are not allowed.