Barbecuing is restricted to specific areas of Innisfil Beach Park to provide everyone with a fun, safe experience.
- Only portable and charcoal BBQs are permitted
- Town of Innisfil prohibits the use of wire-bristle barbeque brushes on Town Property.
- The operation of BBQs is only permitted in designated areas. Look for the BBQ Area Signage and refer to the Innisfil Beach Park Map.
- Ashes must be dumped in the bins provided.
- Open fires are not permitted.
Fireworks are not permitted at Innisfil Beach Park at any time.
A temporary by-law amendment is in place allowing dogs in the park at all times, including weekends and statutory holidays. Dogs must be leashed and are not allowed on beaches or sports fields. Dogs are not permitted within 15 metres (50 feet) of the water’s edge.
Please show courtesy to other park users and clean up after your dog.
Consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the park.
- Tents are allowed if they are no larger than 10 x 10 feet.
- The interior of the tent must be visible from the outside.
- Screened tents are allowed.
- Portable toilets or containment vessels are not allowed.