The Nominating Committee of the Boards of InnServices Utilities Inc. and InnPower Corporation are currently seeking qualified individuals to serve as members of the Boards of Directors. Members of both boards will serve for a term of up to three years, with eligibility for reappointment for a second consecutive term of up to three years.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements
All candidates for both Boards must meet certain requirements, including:
- Demonstrated integrity and high ethical standards;
- Relevant career experience and expertise; and
- An understanding of the roles of InnServices Utilities Inc. and InnPower Corporation both as a service to local customers and an asset of the Shareholder.
In addition, the nomination and selection process is designed to maintain a Board that includes the following overarching competencies among one or more directors:
- Strong business background, including competitive business experience and strategic planning;
- A strong financial background including financial accreditation and public or private market financing experience;
- Industry sector experience in the areas of business of the subsidiary companies;
- Board experience; and
- Merger and acquisition experience
Critical recruiting priorities
- Energy and business experience and expertise; and
Meetings of both Boards and their committees are typically held on a quarterly basis and scheduled a year in advance. Board members can expect to participate in an average of five (5) Board meetings per year, and must make reasonable efforts to attend the entire period of the two to three-hour meetings on a face-to-face basis.
Applications must outline how the perspective director’s qualifications, skills and background are relevant to the general and priority competencies stated above. They may include a statement of experience and/or resume.
Interested applicants are requested to reply by the end of business day on Friday, December 20, 2019 with full details to:
Mr. Lee Parkin
Town of Innisfil
2101 Innisfil Beach Road
Innisfil, ON. L9S 1A1
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for consideration will be contacted.
For further information about InnServices Utilities Inc. or InnPower Corporation business and governance, please visit: