Innisfil Website

Animal Control

**EFFECTIVE JULY 1st 2017** Animal Control enforcement is provided by the Community Development Standards Branch. To report an animal concern, please contact the Town. You may also view the Towns Animal Control Bylaw for regulations pertaining to animals in the Town of Innisfil.

Pound Keeping services are provided by K9 Pest Management Control Inc. K9 Pest Management Control Inc. also offers information regarding found dogs and cats and provides an adoption service for unclaimed pets.

Please Note: Wild animals trapped or found on private property are the homeowners responsibility. Please contact your local wildlife experts for information on the removal/relocation of wild animals. The OSPCA has some helpful information on how to help sick, orphaned and injured wildlife.


Animal Welfare

The Ontario Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (OSPCA) Barrie Branch may also be contacted regarding humane issues, lost animals and adoptions. 

Ontario Wildlife Rescue

Ontario Wildlife Rescue provides information and support for sick/injured wildlife. resources:

Ministry of Natural Resources (MNR)

Rescue a sick or injured wildlife

Lost Pets

If the Town and/or OSPCA could not reunite you with your dog, Pawsitive Ground Search & Rescue South Simcoe may be able to help with a lost dog:  

Pawsitive Ground Search and Rescue South Simcoe

Bradford 289-338-5588

Innisfil 705-727-2789

Barrie 705-718-5238


Lost dogs/pets: 

Lost Pets Ontario

You can also check out Lost & Found Pets Innisfil & Barrie Ontario on Facebook.

Powered by Vantage | A PathFive Technology