In 2017, InnServices will update the Town-wide Water and Wastewater Master Servicing Plan, which was first completed in 2012. The plan was developed in accordance with the service area defined by the Town of Innisfil Official Plan, including OPA Amendment #1, the 6th Line Campus Node, and the industrial/commercial area located at the intersection of Highway 400 and 89.
The purpose of the Water and Wastewater Master Servicing Plan is to identify long term servicing strategies for water and wastewater servicing within the Town of Innisfil to the year 2031.
Some key aspects of the scope of work for the Master Plan include:
- Establishing key design parameters to size water and wastewater infrastructure
- Identifying future water and wastewater infrastructure requirements
- Evaluating proposed servicing alternatives
- Preparing cost estimates for the preferred infrastructure servicing alternatives
- Preparing a phasing plan for implementing the infrastructure works