General FAQs

General Frequently Asked Questions

I got a ticket at the park but I’m a resident!

Do you have your resident parking pass? Enforcement Officers are obligated to issue a parking ticket if they do not see a payment receipt or resident parking pass on your vehicle.  Please ensure that your parking pass is hanging from your rearview mirror while visiting the park.  If it is a sticker, ensure that it is affixed to your windshield in the lower right hand corner (passenger side). If you have not obtained your resident parking pass click here to learn how to get yours!

Rest assured there is a review process in place should you wish to request a review of your ticket. Click here to submit an online parking review request or visit your Town Hall anytime during business hours. 

I’m from out of town and visited Innisfil Beach Park but got a parking ticket! What now?

We hope you enjoyed your park experience.  Enforcement Officers are obligated to issue a parking ticket if they do not observe a payment receipt on your dashboard or your vehicle is not parked in compliance with our Parking By-law.  Payment for parking tickets can be made here Pay My Parking Ticket  or by sending a payment to our office. We can also accept payment at our Town Hall by cash, cheque or debit during business hours. 

If you would like to request a review on your parking ticket, you may do so online or in person at our Town Hall.  If you are not satisfied with the results of our internal review process, you may request a court trial.  Please note trial requests must be made in person at our Town Hall. 

Click here to submit a request for parking review online.  

My blue/grey/green bin is damaged – where can I get new ones?

If your bins are damaged they can be returned to the landfill site on Line 12 (Site 16) , and they will be replaced free of charge.

If you need extra/additional bins, visit the Town Hall during business hours. Blue/grey bins are $5, green bins are $15. Payment can be accepted by cash, cheque or debit.

I have large garbage items and don’t have a vehicle big enough to take them to the landfill. What can I do?

The County offers a bulky item curbside pickup service June through September. Residents can contact the County to schedule a pickup of up to 5 bulky items for $40. 

Click here to learn more about the bulky item pick up program through Simcoe County .

We have just moved to Innisfil and not sure where enroll our children for school?

The Simcoe County Student Transportation Consortium  is a wonderful resource to find where you can enroll your children in for school.  Please see their website for details.

I’m new to Innisfil, do I need to license my dog?

In Innisfil you are required to license your dogs annually. More information on dog licensing can be found here. You can also take a look at our Animal Control By-Law.