Service Changes to Help Residents
- Property Tax Billing: Penalties and interest will be waived until December 31, 2020. Residents and property owners can opt-out or suspend pre-authorized payment plans. Full info
- Water/Wastewater Billing: Penalties and interest will be waived for the months of March through June for those in need and request assistance. For more information, contact Customer Service at 705-436-3710.
- ideaLAB & Library: Many services continue virtually to connect the community. Digital Memberships introduced. Full info
- Innisfil Transit Vouchers to help residents access essential services. Full info
- Parking Ticket Extensions of three-weeks have been granted for all parking tickets. Staff continue to take calls and reports regarding by-law enforcement, including parking, at 705-436-3710. Please do not call South Simcoe Police Service for by-law matters.
- Dogs welcome at Innisfil Beach Park at all times, any day while resident-only parking is in place. This is a temporary by-law amendment. Full info
Impact on Other Municipal Services
- Operations: Key maintenance tasks will be performed this spring to upkeep our public spaces. Full info
- Council and Planning Meetings: Meetings will be held virtually on our YouTube channel. Visit CivicWeb for opportunities to participate in Open Forum or to comment on any agenda item.
- Committee of Adjustment (CoA): Meetings will be held virtually. Find more information on the virtual hearing process.
- Suspended Inspections: By-law Officers have suspended all interior inspections. Concerns of property standards will be addressed remotely. Building inspections of occupied structures are suspended.
- Licences and Permits: Drive-in and intimate civil marriage ceremony options have been introduced. Routine disclosures have been suspended, although formal requests are still being processed.
Impact on County of Simcoe Services
The County of Simcoe has made several changes to services, including waste collection, LINX transit, and social services. Visit the County of Simcoe’s website for the full list of impacted services.