The Town of Innisfil is excited to welcome back Pop-Up Shops to Innisfil Beach Park. Food vendors and food trucks are welcome to take advantage of this opportunity in 2021. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Pop-Up Shops for services/sales vendor locations will be unavailable for the season. We have three approved food truck vendor locations spaced out throughout the park. See the map for location details.
- An approved Town of Innisfil Facility Permit (*fee applies).
- Valid Insurance, naming the Town co-insured.
- Business License (if required). Food trucks do have special requirements and guidelines, please visit Business Licenses for Food Truck Vendors.
- Valid health certificate. Details can be found on the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit website.
- Your Pop-Up Shop can only operate at Innisfil Beach Park during the times indicated on your permit.
- The location is maximum 10×10 feet of space. If you need more space, please consult with us at the time of booking.
- Tents*, tables, electronic cashiers and payment devices are approved. The Town of Innisfil is not responsible for providing any such or related equipment. (*Screened tents are allowed. The interior of the tent must be visible from the outside. Tents must be weighted down but not staked.)
- When booking your Pop-Up Shop, you will have a pre-approved location, depending on availability. You will need to look for the Pop-Up Shop sign/marked area and/or consult with Parks staff on the day you are open for business, as indicated on your approved permit.
To book your Pop-Up Shop, contact us at 705-436-3740 ext. 4306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Spaces are limited.