POP-UP SHOPS AT INNISFIL BEACH PARK ARE BACK FOR 2020!
The Town of Innisfil is excited to welcome back Pop-Up Shops to Innisfil Beach Park. Businesses and vendors of all shapes and sizes, including for the first time, food vendors and food trucks, are welcome to take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity to sell at one of the most popular summer destinations in the region.
In order to take part you must have the following:
- An approved Town of Innisfil permit (*fee applies)
- Business License (if required)
- Food trucks do have special requirements and guidelines. Please visit Business Licenses for Food Truck Vendors.
Upon booking your permit you will receive instructions and the location of your Pop-Up Shop at Innisfil Beach Park. When applying for your permit you will have the option of booking a space for one or multiple days. There are three vendor locations (services / sales) and three food locations within the park.
- Please be advised your Pop-Up Shop can operate at Innisfil Beach Park strictly during the times indicated on your permit.
- Your Pop-Up Shop should take up no more than 10 x 10 feet of space. If you need more space, please consult with us at the time of booking.
- Tents*, tables, electronic cashiers and payment devices are approved. The Town of Innisfil is not responsible for providing any such or related equipment. (*Screened tents are allowed. The interior of the tent must be visible from the outside. Tents must be weighted down but not staked.)
- When booking your Pop-Up Shop, you will have a pre-approved location, depending on availability. You will need to look for the Pop-Up on the Beach sign/marked area and/or consult with a member of Town Park Staff on the day you are open for business, as indicated on your approved permit.
Spaces and times are limited so contacting us at 705-436-3740 ext. 4314 or 4306 or email email@example.com to setup your Pop-Up Shop at Innisfil Beach Park today!