For the first time ever, the Town of Innisfil is excited to welcome Pop-Up Shops to Innisfil Beach Park! Businesses and vendors of all shapes and sizes are welcome to take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity to sell at one of the most popular summer destinations in the region.
In order to take part you must have the following:
- An approved Town of Innisfil permit (*fee applies)
- Insurance based on business/vendor
- Business License (if required)
Upon booking your permit you will receive instructions and the location for one of three approved Pop-Up Shop locations at Innisfil Beach Park. When applying for your permit you will have the option of booking a space for one or multiple days.
- Food operations are not permitted at this time.
- Please be advised your Pop-Up Shop can operate at Innisfil Beach Park strictly during the times indicated on your permit.
- Your Pop-Up Shop should take up no more than 10 x 10 feet of space. If you need more space, please consult with us at the time of booking.
- Tents*, tables, electronic cashiers and payment devices are approved. The Town of Innisfil is not responsible for providing any such or related equipment. (*Screened tents are allowed. The interior of the tent must be visible from the outside. Tents must be weighted down but not steaked.)
- When booking your Pop-Up Shop, you will have one of three options for location, depending on availability. You will need to look for the Pop-Up on the Beach sign/marked area and/or consult with a member of Town Park Staff on the day you are open for business, as indicated on your approved permit.
Spaces and times are limited so contacting us at 705-436-3740 ext. 4314 or 4306 or email email@example.com to setup your Pop-Up Shop at Innisfil Beach Park today!