Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
All levels of government in Canada are working together to ensure the health and safety of our communities. Visit the following for the latest developments and news across the country:
- Town of Innisfil Newsroom for local updates
- All members of Innisfil Council and Innisfil’s Chief Administrative Officer are donating 10% of their monthly salaries to Innisfil Helping Hands
- Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit for health alerts and local confirmed cases
- Government of Ontario for provincial updates, including emergency orders and self-assessment tool
- Government of Canada for travel measures and Canada’s Economic Response Plan
SPARK and the Government of Ontario are connecting volunteers with community response efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic. Discover volunteering opportunities and connect with non-profit organizations on the SPARK Ontario website.